Order of the Phoenix: The BEST Harry Potter movie yet
Well… Where to begin? First of all I think I immediately loved this movie because of the way it is filmed, it is actually quite different from every other movies, you fell closer to the characters.
Well I won’t describe all the movie… Let’s just say that a lot of things are in this movie, more than in the fourth one which was way too quick from my point of view. I mean they overlooked too many things without explanations, but not this time and I greatly appreciated it. You can watch the movie without being interrupted by your own thoughs: “urg… where are we now?”. A lot is missing too and a lot is cut but I’d say “well-done cut”. And what is missing will surely be told in the sixth film since the book is quite smaller. The music is great, the action scenes are absolute beauty and violence.
This film changes us a bit from the fourth one where it was action then action then action, in this film we come back to a regular Harry Potter with plot then school then plot then little action then plot then school the BIG action! Anyway, the darkness in this film really evolve, it grows near to you all along the movie and in a better manner than the fourth film.
In this film there’s a lot of flash back stuff and visions and I must say that these ones are truly awesome, they just managed to do it right! It’s perfect. Spoiler: When Harry sees Sirius in front of Voldemort, that scene is … wouaaa awesome! Also big Spoiler: Sirius’s death made me cry. This part of the film is absolute perfection in timing and acting and visual effects and silence… Really really really great moment.
Well, there’s a lot to talk about again, but I’ll stop here. I think you should just go and see it, don’t expect to find 750 pages in 2h20, it just can’t be! Appreciate the movie as it is!
– Actresses for Unbridge and Luna are PERFECT
– Thestrals are awesome
– DA practice, Hug’s head meeting are as I pictured them
– Michael Gambon who plays Dumbledore is a better Dumbledore then the 2 previous movies
– Sirius is great and so are Lucius and Bellatrix, especially Bellatrix
– Harry is not as angry as in the book but plays admirably, the possession scene in particular is marvellous
– Snape’s memory is an occlumancy flash, that’s ok and it is very hard, young Snape is truly victimised by James
– Humour in this film is still here
– School uniforms are back!!!!!!
– The Black’s house is like I pictured it in the inside
– Kreacher is perfect
– The station near Hogwarts to London as been remade and it’s better than in the first film
– Centaurs are perfect
– Graup is absolute fun
– The Black’s house is in a flat (but it’s ok, it suits to everything)
– No Sirius’ mum in the house
– Tonks is not as often present as she should be and there’s nothing about her and Sirius
– Ron is almost absent in this film
– Room of Requirement found by Neville herggg…
– I expected the Dementors to be a little more like the 3rd film
– There’s no two-way-mirror in the film !!!
– NO wand-less “Lumos” !!!!!!!!!! Damn-it !!
Philosopher’s stone: 4/6
Chamber of Secrets: 2/6
Prisoner of Azkaban: 3/6
Goblet of Fire: 3/6
Order of the Phoenix: 5/6
Anyway go and see it!